Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF

Today i opened my blogger to find that I'm signed in to another account! And it's a woman's picture in the profile! So in my head I was like "Who's this mad woman staring at me like that?", then a while later it's "Oh that's just my sister. Bah!" Finally the day before my off day! been waiting for this one, but somehow i knew it was gonna be quick! Time flies when you work actually, beats sitting at home alone with a stuffy mind full of things, like how i spend my off days (for now only hopefully!). Tomorrow if all is good, weather is fine, health and all is well, I'm gonna hit the Gym and swimming pool again for a good weekly maintenance! If I'm to look good in that you-know-what that I'm gonna buy on payday, I'm going to need that good shape! I don't believe I can't ever get better anymore, so right now I'm just going to focus on not getting any slimmer! And I've been itching to run and feel some pain all week, oooh can't wait. You must think I'm a muscle freak! I'm definitely not! But I just love to sweat. OH CANOEING! I so wanna try that someday please.

Came home to find my dad and brother having, yet another, heart to heart talk, regarding money again. Ooooh boy, I hate it whenever this happens, yet being the youngest in the family and respecting all of them, I usually just keep my mouth shut, and my opinions to myself. Which is bad, because i end up with so much bad taste in my mouth i start fuming myself. So now when it's not my problem, it suddenly is! Cursing and swearing under my breath at my brother and his ridiculous long list of excuses, and overused exaggerated lines to try and paint a little portrait of innocence? Oh come on, the truth is the more i hear it, the more i start to doubt him sometimes. Because he used the exact lines before, and then after that, TADAAAH, Melodrama, Dramatization, Ending credits, thank you for coming. Always like that. How many times has this cycle repeated? Does he barely even get a hint that all this actually affects his little brother? For his own sake i honestly hope he just wakes up! If not this time even I'M going give him some real shaking. Now he's even got the cheek to ask for a laptop for his uni-course which hasn't even started! God i havent even asked for mine, and now he's making his move? like whatever happened to all your past few laptops man, sold them away just to buy other stuff? Now you wanna get ANOTHER one, and not on your own? Honestly my dad's being tighter on his wallet more than ever, thanks to him, And i can't help feeling the slight irk of suspicion each time I ask for abit of money, even for the smallest of things, and honestly i can't stand it. Like I would ask my dad for money if I really didn't need it! Thankfully I finally have my OWN pay now that I'm working, being able to sustain myself is the best feeling ever! And i knew all allong i'd have to ask dad for a laptop before uni, because no matter how much I save these few months I just ain't gonna be able to get one myself! And I only planned to ask him after officially school starts and they start complaining why i dont have one! and NOW how the hell am I going to tell my dad he needs to buy not one, but TWO laptops. That's going cost a serious bomb for him. And if he really gets my brother a new one, I'm going to flip. Seriously, What i feel is, you have been given a laptop before, you screwed up not once, not twice, and now when it's finally my turn to get a chance at one, don't screw it up for me. Perhaps I should see if i can loan one. That'll ease all my problems. Well anyway! With that off my chest! I suppose I can have happier dreams tonight! Another problem for another day!

Strangely my dreams are getting weirder and weirder these days. I wonder if it's work, or my thoughts at work. I get dreams of paintings, photography, most artwork. Like i can dream myself painting a picture, arranging a set of props for a photoshoot, and how i would wanna shoot it, some with myself in it, some just of particular objects put together in an interesting manner. And the best part is I've never done either, so i wake up feeling kind of confused. Weiyu by day, Da Vinci by night? And sometimes i just get this FLOOD of ideas before i sleep about photography, so much so it PREVENTS me from sleeping. I would just spend hours in my head making dream adjustments of the props and things i visualize in my head, and click the "snap" button with invisible fingers. Whatever it is, I just hope I'm not going mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment