Saturday, April 24, 2010

When were good Saturdays again?

Woke up with a funny feeling in my nose, as if a fly flew in and got stuck somehow, and it can't come out! Dahm this early morning flu feeling I always get before work! Thought it'll go away if i slept more, but somehow it still comes back to bother me every morning! Maybe becuase the air in my room's unhealthy!

6 more days till the end of April, and into the month of MAY. The month I've been eagerly waiting for! A chance to redeem what little remains of my own life! Shopping and what not! Hanging out with my old buddies, this and that. I'm thinking that rather than wasting my whole day daydreaming in the shop when no one's around, perhaps I should plan what I could do next month, more than what I should buy for next month! Been feeling abit purposeless, like a robot these few weeks, probably because the main reason why im working or toiling so hard is all for stuff i wanna get, rather than for living. However this should all end very soon once May 7th comes! Why do days always stretch longer towards the end hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment