Monday, April 12, 2010

Yet another monday

Man somehow I'm starting to feel more and more tired of work after each day, probably because I MIGHT have lost a little motivation for it, and because I haven't been eating good food! Days seem to go on longer than usual, I find myself with nothing to look forward to each time, and I'm beginning to feel myself eager to go home even before i start work! Oooh I have to pull through the next these two months somehow. Hopefully I get these sudden BREAD cravings out of no where and just wanna eat bread all the time, bread bread bread. Yesterday was my first try and cooking noodles at my workplace! It sorta worked! but the boiled egg I brought from home smelled pretty funny and the soup was pretty much tasteless! STILL I had to force it all down my throat to quench the hunger! Didn't really help when you see your friends all eating MACS around you! Let's hope today's one'll TASTE better, and not give me a quaking diarrheoa too!

Oh I need to get a new Facebook display picture soon too! Everybody'll just assume again that I fool around with women alot with that display picture, when actually they're my old close JC classmates! Still! Nobody listens. Nevermind. There goes my reputation, yet again! Maybe I should take one after i cut my hair again hoho! Can't wait to cut it.

Why am I hoping for the Impossible everyday? Still, at least it keeps me going.

3 comments:

  1. must you change a photo just because of other ppl's comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG WEIYU HAS A BLOG. HOW GAY HAHAHHAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA bloody JUNYI. I have one when I'm bored mah! Ah I change whatever i like when i feel like it you know, besides i could use a new one! Saves me the trouble of explaining over and over and over again...

    ReplyDelete