Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday

Final Fantasy (PS3) is truly starting to get on my nerves. I feel like I'm doing the same dahm thing each time I put it on the TV screen. Every few minutes it's just bish-bish-bish-bish-bish-bish as you attempt to wipe out the unending supply of critters running around the TV screen! I can't believe i just burned an entire afternoon just doing that, with SOME satisfaction at least... till the game suddenly hanged on me and wiped out the entire afternoon's hard work. Just great. Maybe it's time to put down the controller a while and come back to reality!

Nothing to do on a Sunday Night? STALK ON FACEBOOK! Something I dont really do, but when i try to it's actually pretty (if not guilty) fun. GAHAHAH who's gonna stop me spying on some friends? OR all the other employees from all the other topshop/topman outlets out there in Singapore? Muahahaha and later when people ask me, I can always claim I did not! Who would know! Besides, even if all the self-righteous pricks out there tried to stop me, I wouldn't really bother. I'm bored, nobody stops me when I'm bored!

Normal life resumes in 19 days. I can go out again, be happy, hang out as much as I wish! But somtimes I really do wonder, after these 19 days, will I still be normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment