Sunday, April 4, 2010

Work work...

How many days in a row have I been eating MacDonald's Fillet O Fish extra value meal already?! Man there goes the HEALTHY LIFESTYLE I once envisioned in my head one Tuesday afternoon after looking at a poster featuring a really muscular man, holding a carton of Milk in his right hand and a thumbs-up in his left. After a brief moment of trying to picture MYSELF in the poster, I wanted to try eating more Healthily for a start! It worked at first, started to drink more water, eat more NATURAL stuff, till my otherwise incurable chocolate-addiction took over and i started stuffing myself with cakes and ice cream after a mere two days. Dahm. And now at work! It's FAST FOOD everyday omg. Mainly because somehow it's just about the same price as the Chicken Rice Set upstairs in Marina Square Food Court?! Maybe i should start bringing BREAD to work again to save money also...

Thankfully time really does pass faster in an aircon environment filled with office ladies and occasionally some university students ^^, And definitely a nice change from a hot, sweaty, over-dressed environment somewhere in the midst of the Singapore wilds, where the endless battle with the Aedes Mosquitoes continue. Mondays and Tuesdays are wonderful days of peace and quiet, whereby i spend probably half my time sleeping with my eyes open, no customers, not much to do, wonderful... can do my own stuff, or at least that's really just... stuff i can choose to do... like housekeeping and cleaning. Fridays and Saturdays can feel like HELL sometimes, standing at the entrance of the shop to greet the all those people coming in and going out? I'm quite surprised that my Jawbone is still intact. Then again that's when all the babes come in! But oh! Count to five seconds after each one and you'll definitely find this creepy, or geeky looking GUY following behind, keeping himself a 25-metre radius away, just soooo we can painstakingly enjoy those little little moments when she's alone (and when he's not looking HAHA!) OH Sadness! I feel like a loser almost everytime! But still it's pretty funny to hear what your OTHER colleagues have to say. Today when a chinese woman looking as if she tied two ripe Papayas to her chest walked in, the girls were pretty fascinated by them, and one even daringly approached her JUST to ask if they were REAL, and later on how they were uh... cultivated. Sure enough, even though she said they were REAL, I didn't believe her. Like, Come on man, I've played with Balloons and plastic footballs as a kid, you can't fool me. Plus you're CHINESE, and you're holding on to the arm of a one bloody big-sized, rich Ang Moh playing by cash for your three $100++ pieces?! Wonder if he paid for that investment on your chest in cash too hmmm? But that one maybe by NETS lah hor.

So another boring Sunday it was! Everything's rearranged and all over the place, so I'm back to square one, especially after a 2 day break? All the clothes dunno where to put again oh gosh. Wonder if they're gonna rearrange it anytime soon! They can't keep doing this to a guy with already very bad, short-term memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment