Thursday, April 22, 2010

Barcodes and more barcodes

Just when i thought the issue with stock-taking was over, oh gosh, now comes the big problems! So many wrong bar-code digits, end up I need to go and find one by one, to find the right one and write down. WAH DIE. Didn't know where to start also! So i spent the whole of my thursday digging into heaps of apparel and accessories, reading each and every set of 10 or more digits. almost blew up my mind! And it turns out one particular auntie's eyesight really got the better of her, so much so she couldn't tell the difference between a 3 and an 8. And she made that mistake 5 times! Thanks ah! Wah i mean somedays I've got nothing to do, but no need like that mah~ I'm good with manual labour, not numbers! And the endless number of barcodes i had to read... a hopeless finish, wah, really reminded me of a particular point in my life (which was actually just a few months back!) while i was still in the army. There was a week whereby the were shifting all the offices of the school and there was a room full of old documents to dispose. Naturally that stuff's classified so you can't exactly be ecofriendly and RECYCLE it, so we had to shred it, shred it all! With only one shredding machine... And i think it gave up on us within a day. So the next solution was to start a huge bon fire and burn all that crap! And so we did, barbeque style. For the whole of two weeks in camp, i did nothing everyday but BURN paper. burn burn burn burn burn. It was total madness. But unbelievable all that heat for two weeks actually did our complexion some good! Opening those bloody pores to sweat. And we had nice smooth skin for a day or so thereafter! Which quickly diminished after all the junk food that ensued. Anyway on the news those few days they reported a sort of "haze" in Singapore. honestly, I think i knew where that came from...

So tired OMG. I'm quite amazed with myself that I'm still awake somehow. Saw a pair of sexy EMPORIO ARMANI purple shades today, something I think I might neeeeeeeeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment