Friday, April 16, 2010

A nice break

After a few days of work, it'd always be great to catch a good breather, take the day off, do a good head to toe workout, run a few invisible round on the jogging machine, and get caught in the rain on the way home! Haven't felt this ALIVE since a few months back. If only i could find a way to FORCE myself to continue on this routine more thoroughly, that would be great! I can't stand the way i head to work sometimes completely out of the mood, and halfway through I'm already dozing off even while standing up! And life's like a dreadful wait till the day ends! Sweeping the floor and dusting the shelves appear to be my favorite "Pas-time", might as well make myself useful I thought, so i go about to sweep sweep sweep the shop from front to back and likewise the other way round. And when I'm finally satisfied a group of people will come on in and step step step step all over the place, just like mice. So AGAIN I'll have something to do once more. And I must say the way some women drop their hair... man. Even my dog didn't shed this much on the average day last time HAHAHA! There'd be clumps here and there and clumps with itty bitty things around sometimes? Ooooh man. Another dreadful thing is the makeup. Some people practically paint their whole faces with it, yet STILL look like trolls. but I'm perfectly okay with that, it's just that when they try on the clothes, and dont find a way to cover it up? Part of their inglorious face gets onto the material! Especially if it is BLACK. One made such a good imprint i could almost tell where her eyes and mouth were. And then there are those who we constantly tell NOTTT to try on the knickers (Women's Underwear) or bikini bottoms for hygiene purposes... but i dont know whyyyy they can still manage to smuggle on in and have a gooooo... and THEN when they come out of the fitting room they go "Nah, too tight for me sorry" and plop the thing into your otherwise fearful hands...

A few days ago we had a black out in Marina Square! One of the best things that ever happened to me on the job, it happened around 2pm to about 3 pm before they managed to restore the power (and thankfully I was on the morning shift wahahaha! Less hours~) So what to do if the whole shop's in the dark and you can see absolutely nuts? We chase everyone out, gather at the main entrance, sit down on the pedestal and start talking to one another. Man talk about a much needed bonding session. We were so bored we actually tried to do a one-round introduction to each other. "Hi my name .... " to people who we have worked with for a month or so already. My friends tells me about this iphone he found on the floor without a passcode and how long he took to reformat the dahm thing etc etc. wow. That is one free 1K ++ Iphone! Kinda like finding a gold bar on the floor. And man if I do ever get one, remind me to chain it to my body somehow.

Yesterday two stylists dropped by the shop again, to loan several items for a photoshoot. One of them I'm familiar with, because we've talked before. She's tall, with long hair, fair-skinned, slightly shorter than I am, and never out of nice clothes omggg... and man those cool rings all over her fingers, just like the last time. Definitely pretty. Only drawback is that she doesn't smile much, which, like my case, can be pretty intimidating! Ah what a pity I didn't get a chance to talk to her this time round oooooh, would have been so awkward in front of her friend man! Arghh how frustating. Sounds pretty childish and typical, but I've always wanted to meet and possibly hang out with someone who looks good and dresses up really really well, and at the same time seems pretty cool to be around! I never thought I'd see what I fancy exactly in person, but now to see it in the FLESH. Wow. Something I dont think I'll ever forget for quite a while! But I guess if I'm gonna try to be 'on-par' I still got alot of work to do, which is still in progress till next month. And i think the next time round? Screw the embarrassment, how much is my face-value worth anyway? I'll have to try to talk to her

No comments:

Post a Comment