Sunday, April 18, 2010

Slack

Today's the 18th! which mean 12 more days to go before the end of this dreadful month, though not the end of it all. But at least I get to see the results of this month's extreme STINGINESS. It had better pay off man! If not I'm going nuts. 7th or 8th of May calls for a good shopping day in orchard! Can't wait for the day when I finally have the time (and money) to walk around Ion orchard again, eat some decently good food for once in so many months as well! Clothes, Accessories and what not that I still need! May is also the month when SIM finally gets back to me, to either tell me whether they've accepted me or I have to rot on the streets for another year before it works out! Still! Gotta hope for the best! And I will need a new job for the month of July after my Thailand trip before school starts in August. At least that'll mean a chance to earn more cash for I start school! Still have to figure out what to do on this off day! Right now my mind's still not functioning properly without any food! First job today is to find some...

No comments:

Post a Comment