Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Longest Road

The newspapers today talk about all the big protests and mess going on in Thailand, about the Red shirts storming the parliament and all that! Kinda unrelated to you definitely, unless you've already BOOKED a trip to Bangkok since last year, like I HAVE! Well then again it's not so bad, so far no much violence, just large crowds of people walking around, standing, making noise and unhappy remarks, and just being there for long loooong hours. Well why didn't they try looking for jobs in Singapore instead? It's just about the same when you think about it! Anyway so long as they don't suddenly decide that protesting is alot cooler with the aircon and air stewardesses and charge straight into the airport, or throw a grenade into every fast food joint they see, I suppose it's fine. and I suppose even if I bump into a huge protesting group, I might as well make myself useful. Rather than curse and swear at them with English profanities (... and later trampled by the hundreds of them) , I might as well join in you know? This is probably the one and only few chances for a SINGAPOREAN to take part in a protest you know. I better remember to pack one red shirt.

And today while I was doing the main entrance of my shop, this is probably the 26th time I caught myself staring at the well-formed ass of the woman working just next door. The shop's called DeadSea, selling beauty and skin products with supposedly minerals from the dead sea (which to me is really just table salt, really really expensive table salt...) and it's situated just beside another Skincare shop by the name of LivingNature. True enough by the names, The LivingNature wear no make up, and are usually tan-looking, whereas most of the DeadSea staff, with their otherwise hideous makeup and white uniform suits, really look like DEAD people. The LIVING and the DEAD as I'd always say as I gesture with my index finger, pointing at each category. So anyway while I said most of them looked like ghost or those hopping chinese vampires with a receipt stuck to their forheads, She has got the be the HOTTEST, CURVIEST ghost of them all! Like man i can really see the different segments of her top and bottom, seperated by a rather slim waist and ending off with a fine set of legs and a nice ass. And mind you, she's 'well-armed' on top too! Truly, the only thing worth seeing on a largely boring day when you're standing at the entrance. And MAN the way that she gestures, and serves customers in such a sexy manner, carrying all that BODY and jumping about. Woooohooooo I think I just broke my nose! And many days she had to wipe the Signboards in that strange white nurse-like uniform of theirs? Why does she always have to start from BELOW OMGGGG. Wah die already lah Weiyu, like that so distracted? How to get Service Star Award?! And a few days ago, out of her boredom, she suddenly starts doing some kind of sexy HAPPY DANCE in front of me. Just how much blood does a guy have in his nose before passing out? It's a pity to have to look at someone who's probably 5 years older than I am when I'm bored, but then again, when we think about it guys, all those naked ladies you see online are usually older than you tooooooo! Lets see if I can get through another month like this

No comments:

Post a Comment