Monday, April 26, 2010

Off-track!

It's always somewhere close, It's always by my side, and it's always in my pockets too! That's right, it's my trusty $60 fresh out of 7-11 Samsung phone with a model number that is, till now, still completely oblivious to me! Not only is it scratch proof (tested in my army bag, even with army HARD gear!), Shock proof (Dropping it for the 200th time wouldn't hurt), Water proof (Now, how did that happen again? With my whole pants in the water and the phone still can beep?), Little-Cousin proof ("Eh kor kor you got Iphone?! Lend me lend me I want to play game", "Sure! My phone is actually dunno how many G one!", *after about 15 seconds of fiddling the phone* "Eeee don't want already, only got calculator and alarm clock!", and most of all Theft proof (Come and take ah! See whoever so poor, GIVE him also can) Ah look at that nice Sunflower i have for a wallpaper! Calming image to look each time, before I enter an SMS argument, or receive ever-so-frequent phone calls in camp about work work work... And oh that polyphonic Samsung ringtone i hear almost every morning! Which usually sends me on a blind violent rage to smash the phone immediately, but still i appreciate it each time, If not It's me who's gonna smashed if I'm gonna be late for work! I remembered once a few back, i told myself i wanted to throw my stupid phone away for all the annoying phone calls it brought me, but now when i think about it! My phone's gotten all quiet, and it's only use right now is primarily just an alarm clock, which occasionally beeps in messages asking me if I were free to go clubbing. I'm gonna have to change this baby soon though... Strong and hard as she may be, with a battery life of 5 days then a 2 bar? It's just not gonna win me a hot babe! BAHAHA nuts. just a phone. But somehow it made me think the whole day, about all the storms and hurricanes we walked through, the heat and the sweat we beared. It really made me think, that If only i could ever relate the phone to a real living person, braving through the same hardships together with me, standing proud and strong for what I am no matter what i have done, with an almost-blind, unwavering loyalty, no matter how bad the outcome, just as I once did for someone a long time ago. I've yet to find such a person! But the good thing is I havent given up hope! Just got to keep searching...

No comments:

Post a Comment