Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What a life

Today the shop's a little emptier than usual, leaving me alot of free time and space to walk around and daydream about the stupidest things in life. What goes on in my mind constantly is usually the STUFF I wanna buy next month! And counting down the remaining days till the NEXT payday, Or what I'm gonna do at home later on! But usually, it's always about food food food, Ben and Jerry's Ice cream, Waffles, Dessert, Macdonald's double chocolate, Caramel Frappe, Azabu Sabo Ice cream desserts with mochi pieces... AHHHH! Especially after all the CRAP I eat each day, i end up craving for desserts more often than I would wish too! It's almost so bad, that when I see a fat woman in my shop wearing a Pinkish-cream coloured shirt, I'd start to see a huge scoop of strawberry ice cream instead. And those IRRITATING people happily eating their 70 cent Ice cream cones and Mcflurries when they walk past me while I'm doing the entrance! Oh how I'd stare at those for a moment before they zipped away with hurried footsteps back into the crowd. And how many time i had fantasized them into tripping and falling, with ice cream smashing into their faces. I think maybe it's all that MSG in the Maggi Mee that I've been eating for the past few days taking effect! I still gotta last at least 2 more weeks before I can finally REWARD myself with the cause of all this distress, MORE SHOPPING.

I realise time passes really quickly if you look forward to something each time. Like Thursday's a good chance for me to get a new haircut! Woohoo! can't wait. Friday and Saturday's my off day, probably should plan a hang out with the boys again! Sunday's the start of a new week! CLOSER to my end-of-the-month shopping spree. And thereafter it's countdown to payday once more! Oh gotta stay positive come on come on

No comments:

Post a Comment