Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Work as usual

It's 12th May! Still surviving! Still breathing and definitely feeling more alive than I did last month with my new pay, which leaves me more breathing space for choices and many many different motivations to get me through the month, like maybe getting something at the end of the week! Or hanging out with my friends for a movie, gaming, whatever! At least now I know my off days aren't gonna be spent stuck at home all the time! But if I actually WANT some savings, I still gotta save big time! Wouldn't wanna have holes in my pocket at the very last week like last month! What a joke.

Today some UK visitor is supposed to drop by Topshop and Topman for a look, that means the higher management is also coming down, and thus for the past 2 days I have done nothing on the shop floor except scrub the racks and shelves, scouring all manner of dirt and dust from the face of the earth! Frankly speaking most people would mistake me for a hired, cheap cleaner if not for my uniform and lanyard! All my 7 - 8 hours dedicated to cleaning, armed with a tiny pathetic pink and white checkered piece of cloth in one hand, a small green pail in the other, and a bottle of GIF stain remover. This shows how much it really PAYS to be an Ang Moh in singapore too. Just say you're coming, and the whole lot of us will scramble all over the place and tidy everything up for you. And when you finally appear, we will kiss your feet endlessly and worship you. Step into any room and you instantly become the centre of attraction! Way to go singapore! The place where things are done just to impress Ang Mohs. Anyhow i dont really bother if she thinks the shop looks like a pigsty, I'm not cleaning the shop for another 2 days after this seriously! I'm not all about scrubbing!

No comments:

Post a Comment