Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mussels for Muscles and Oysters for eyes

SALES. IS. KILLING. ME. Ughhh that plus an impending cold that's constantly knocking on my door, asking me to let it in. But I won't! But that goddahm virus is making me feel extra cold after meals and during work, so much so sometimes i find myself shivering for no good reason. And just how much do women worship SALES seriously OMG. When i opened the shop yesterday and today, it didn't take longer than 5 seconds for people to start rushing in and sifting through my racks of clothes! "Shuck-Shuuuuck" And "Plunk---!" Bloody hell use hand to move clothes also need so much force that my hanger fly into the sky wah piang eh. Auntie ah Auntie no one to steal your size 16 from you why you worry? And I dont know what these people step on nowadays, all that CRAP just gets stuck to my floor and i have a hard time trying to mop them out. And when i do, and it's a little wet, more of those pesky long-haired, sale-hungry wenches come in through the door and step all over my hard work! Back to square one... mop mop mop. Then some auntie decides not to look at the floor even once to check if it's wet or not, and while on top does a 360 degree ballet turn, then walks zig zag across my wet floor. Fuck man, I put OIL on the floor then you know! YES cleaniness is my code, my imperative! I cannot stand the very shop I'm working for being looked upon as filthy and inaccessible, I like my shop to be pleasing to the human EYES! That is why I clean Topshop Marina Square with a fierce passion unlike any other. Who cares about the slightly bad sales? Or some of the bossy pricks that walk through? They are stepping on my floor and using my goddahm fitting rooms, and as long as I am here, I'm going to make this the CLEANEST topshop, ever. And by the way it's just Topshop. Topman... you all settle yourself wahahaha! Since you all always so free can stand by the counter shake leg huaha!

5 more days in Topshop before I before my short career break. A breath of fresh air, and a breath of the old one too. It'll be back to pasir laba camp, back to my home, my recreational room, my 12pm pool sessions in the mess with my mates! My old unit, and to be greeted by my new one! which is thankfully house just one block away oh gosh. It'll be fun definitely. CLUBBING on wednesdays if I can help it! I sure hope not much has changed with them, be really good to see all of them again even though i orded barely just 3 months ago. Oh hope hope hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment