Friday, May 7, 2010

It's Payday!

I'm up early, I'm excited, the stuff I've been waiting for for MONTHS is finally within my grasp in a a few hours time! No more will I have to walk to work in a gloomy manner with my head hanging low, knowing I've got nothing to look forward to except... well, maybe MORE work to come. No more will I eat bread in a painful manner, wondering if it is all worth it, but with a great big sadistically SATISFIED smile! No more will I spend my days doing painful countdowns to this moment! Today onwards I shall walk on the CLOUDS, and display fierce ARROGANCE, unmatched and peerless, as I walk the streets! Today I will walk around with a golden crown studded with jewels on my head! And look down on all the other lesser-beings with such scorn that only SLAVES would receive! And wherever I go, a TRAIL OF FIRE WILL FOLLOW! And when I'm finally done dramatizing the whole day! I shall rest my head on my pillow, comfortably, knowing that the POSB account is finally safe and stabilized! (or actually just has some money inside!) And I don't care what you might think! If you happen to chance upon me on the streets, all you will get a firsthand glimpse of my impressive nostrils wahaha. And know that if this disgusts you in an impressive fashion, I don't really bother! Pathetic human scums.

No comments:

Post a Comment